The definition of creativity. What does creativity mean anyway? Here are a few definitions for you.
the use of the imagination or original ideas, especially in the production of an artistic work.
The Definition of Creativity
- the state or quality of being creative.
- the ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods, interpretations, etc.; originality, progressiveness, or imagination.
- the process by which one utilizes creative ability.
I truly believe we are all creative!
Want to Continue on your Creative Journey?
Take these 3 Free Classes. Sign up here! http://yourcreativeadventure.com/free/
The bonuses you’ll get instant access to:
- Learn Faux Calligraphy class: 3 simple steps to beautiful lettering.
- Embrace the Artist in You class: Overcome the mindset blocks that keep you from creating art.
- Watercolor & Ink Supplies class
- Bonus Library: Download Shelley’s Brush Lettering for Beginners Guide (a 10-page PDF), Block Party practice sheets, get access to our Facebook group, download lock screens and more!